What the Dappler Distributed Audio System can do for you.
Instore Radio Dappler – Easy To use
Dappler is the audio software component of CampaignManager which allows you to manage an in store radio network and many other audio based networks from a central location. We understand that In store radio and corporate Audio management software needs to be simple enough to use so office staff can get what they need done quickly and without drama. At the same time, we understand that managing distributed machines and software is not a trivial task. CampaignManager is stacked with powerful and well thought out features that ensure your job in managing an audio network via Dappler players is as painless as can be.
What can CampaignManager and Dappler player do?
- It provides an extremely powerful and easy to use Audio playlist management system
- It will enable information-worker level staff to quickly, easily and securely manage content on any number devices from their desktop.
- You can run the back end from your own network, or use a service provider
- It will allow you to schedule audio to any Dappler player anywhere in the world
- It will deliver interactive, event driven audio segments based on facial recognition or external triggered events
- It will run over any network you need it to, GPRS, 3G, Sat, LAN or WAN
- It will alert you when devices go down, but not before it tries automated recovery and intervention
- It will facilitate access to remote devices regardless of their connectivity
- It will tell you what every device is playing any time you want it to
Want to dig deeper? Select one of the links to the left and find out more about the platform that is trusted by some of the world’s largest retailers to manage their in-store and corporate audio.